Dogs Best Friend
Dog Behavioural & Training Blog/Tips
- Leadership and Dominance in Dog Training
- Guy Fawkes and similar stressors for dogs
- Separation Anxiety
- 'Walking the Dog' and all associated...
- Dog 'Ownership' Helpful Tips
- Preventing 'Fixation'/'Obsession'
- With Cats...
- General Training
- 'Obedience' Type Command Instruction
- Safety Around Dogs
- A Good Dog Behavioural Consultant/Dog Behaviourist
- Entertainment for your dog
- The problem with gadgets in effective dog training
- Stress in Dogs
- Reactionary Behaviour
- Embarrassing antics our dogs get up to...
- 'Tis the Season'
- Visitors and your Dog
- Cars/Vehicles and your Dog
- Why does my dog?
- Dogs Taking/Collecting Items
What is a Dog Behavioural Consultant?
Dog Behavioural Consultant’s help dogs in a very holistic way. We look at the environment, the people and other animals that your dog is interacting with, as well as the particular set of circumstances you are facing. We get to the route cause of any issues being experienced.
We work like teachers, mentors and support people on your behavioural modification journey. Things may be a bit rough for you at times but we’re here to help, getting to know you and your pack well. The ‘owners’ are who a Behavioural Consultant primarily works with, Selina McIntyre, Dog Behavioural Consultant & Dog Trainer, Dogs Best Friend.
Admin - 08:58:41 @ Dog 'Ownership' Helpful Tips
© Dogs Best Friend Limited 2020.
dog trainer operating in the Hamilton, Waikato and Tauranga area's of New Zealand
dog behaviourist / dog behaviour specialist